Your donation helps the Arizona Justice Center bring legal help to those who really need it!
Your donation helps provide desperately needed services for the poor:
- Pro-bono (free) legal counseling
- Marriage and family counseling
- Addiction counseling
- SNAP (food-stamps) application processing
- Peer or lay counseling training for groups
- Mail assistance for homeless persons
- ID document storage for homeless persons
- Prayer with and for you
We're looking for people to volunteer!
The Arizona Justice Center was formed to provide legal aid services and assistance particularly to the working poor and homeless of Phoenix, Arizona. It is the goal of the Arizona Justice Center to improve the life of each person served by helping them resolve legal problems and counsel them through other issues impeding their ability to become self sufficient residents of our community.